Damaged/Faulty Mobile Phones
If your mobile does not adhere to the working conditions it will be classified as Damaged/Faulty. Damaged/Faulty mobiles should meet the following conditions:
- It must not be crushed.
- It must not be broken in half or bent in any way.
- There must not be liquid damage.
- No integral parts such as camera, LCD etc should be missing.
- No integral parts should be detached from the main body of the phone in any way or be missing.
- Apple iPhones and iPads must have ALL components and buttons still attached to the handset.