Each gadget sold should match the make and model in the sale order and meet the following conditions:
- It must switch on and off and the battery must retain charge.
- Be complete with battery and back cover
- Have no missing or broken parts
- The integral bodywork should have no cracks, missing plastics / metal and there should be no missing buttons.
- The front and back casing must not have any dents or gouges
- The bodywork should not be hanging off the main body of the gadget in any way.
- The LCD and screen should be undamaged with no lines or missing pixels.
- The LCD must be working and power up correctly and fully beyond the ‘Welcome Note’.
- The screen must be intact with no cracks.
- There should be no liquid damage.
- A white screen does not constitute a working gadget.
- If the gadget has a touch screen the touch screen must be fully functional.
- All mechanisms must function correctly.
- All standard functionality and software must be in working order.
- Scratches or light cosmetic wear and tear are acceptable
- iPads with personalised engravings will be subject to a reduced price offer
- Dents, chips or excessive wear and tear may lead to a reduction in the original price offered