Working Mobile Phones
Each mobile phone sold should match the make and model in the sale order and meet the following conditions:
- It must switch on and off.
- Be complete with battery and back cover
- The integral bodywork should have no cracks, missing plastics / metal and there should be no missing buttons.
- The bodywork should not be hanging off the main body of the phone in any way.
- The LCD must be working and power up correctly and fully beyond the network ‘Welcome Note’.
- The LCD must have no lines or missing pixels.
- The screen must be intact with no cracks.
- There should be no liquid damage.
- A white screen does not constitute a working phone.
- If the phone has a touch screen the touch screen must be fully functional.
- The stylus must be included if originally sold with the mobile
- Slider mechanisms must function correctly.
- The phone must be fully working and fully functional.
- It must have no fake or non original components
- Apple iPhones and iPads – All standard functionality and software must be in working order.
- iPads with personalised engravings will be subject to a reduced price offer
- Dents, chips or excessive wear and tear may lead to a reduction in the original price offered