Working Apple iPhones/iPads
Each Apple iPhone or iPad sold must match the make and model quoted on the order and meet the following criteria:
- You must be able to turn the device on and off.
- All standard functionality and software must be fully functional.
- Devices with personalised engravings will be subject to a reduced price offer
- Device must be complete with SIM tray and all buttons.
- All buttons must function correctly.
- The bodywork must have no cracks, missing plastics, screws or metal nor be detached from the main body of the device in any way.
- LCD must function and power up correctly, fully displaying the operating system.
- LCD must have no lines, missing pixels, screen burn or pressure damage.
- LCD screen must not be protruding from casing.
- LCD screen must have no Halo effect.
- The touch screen must be fully functional.
- There must be no signs of liquid damage.
- Device must have no fake or non original components.
- Excessive dents, chips, scratches or wear and tear may lead to a revised offer.
iCloud Locked Apple Devices
If you are using Apple iCloud on your Apple device you must remove the device from your iCloud account before sending it to us.
If the device meets the working criteria, but is iCloud Locked the Working iCloud Locked price will be paid.
If the device is Damaged/Faulty, but is iCloud Locked the Non-Working iCloud Locked price will be paid. Please note that we pay considerably less for any iCloud Locked device so please ensure that your Apple device is removed from iCloud.
Read how to remove your device from iCloud.
For certain devices we require you to specify which network they are on as there are differences in price. If after testing the device is found to be locked to a different network we will change the price accordingly in the form of a revised offer.
If a device fails to meet the device criteria selected on your order and outlined in these terms and conditions we will change your order accordingly to the correct condition. This will sometimes only be a partial reduction in price or ‘revised offer’ depending on the diagnosis of the device(s) by our operatives. You will receive an email informing you of the revised offer price with a reason. If you are not happy with a revised offer or downgrade we are happy to discuss the order and we will return the device to you at our own cost via Royal Mail Special Delivery.